- This event has passed.
Setting & Achieving Worthy Goals – Event
January 5 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm€10 – €20
Would you like to learn how to set goals that put smile on your face, make you feel energised and inspired to take daily actions? How are you getting on with fulfilling your New Year’s Resolutions? Have you noticed how often these fade away and we’re left dissatisfied with not accomplishing them?
Would you like to experience a permanent shift in any of the areas below:
- setting up your own business
- selecting a career that fulfils you
- multiplying your income while still having time for family
- creating the relationship/fitness you desire
- travelling the world or achieving any personal goal
THEN THIS EVENT IS FOR YOU!
Success is not a secret, but a system and once we learn it, we can achieve any goal we truly want!
Join us in Dublin on Saturday 5th January 2019 where Ewa will be sharing proven tools and tips straight from Bob Proctor, considered one of the best success teachers in the world. We will learn the following:
- Types of goals and how to set a goal that will get you off your bed every morning with a big smile on your face
- Why New Year’s Resolutions don’t work & fade away so quickly
- The science of goal achievement and proven formula how to make your goals reality
- How to break through fear and procrastination
- Thinking Into Results – a proven tool to turn your goals into reality
Thinking Into Results is a world class process for setting and achieving worthy goals, designed by Bob Proctor and Sandy Gallagher and mentored by Ewa Pietrzak. ‘Let me show you how you can achieve your goals, easier and faster than you ever thought before! Come and join me in uncovering your potential’
Ewa Pietrzak is a success coach and Thinking Into Result Consultant, trained and mentored by Bob Proctor. She’s passionate about helping people experience and express their potential. She enjoys showing clients how they can get whatever they want, easier and faster than they thought before. After many years of research and interest in personal development Ewa’s left an unfulfilling career in finance, multiplied her income doing what she truly loves and became one of Bob Proctor’s top consultants globally. Now she’d love to share the tools with you so you can create the life you truly want.
For more information on this material, check out Ewa’s article for the Irish Independent on Setting & Achieving Worthy Goals.